$150 or less
I love the iPhone 4s camera. It takes great photos using an 8 megapixel fixed lens. It’s no DSLR, but I find that I take many more pictures than I ever have before, mainly due to the fact that it’s always with me. The Pixeet Panorama iPhone Lens Kit allow you to easily take 360 degree panoramic photos for virtual tours. Check out this video by Jeff Lobb; the VP of Technology for Exit Realty (notice the monopod):
Simply put the iPhone 4s in the case, attach the lens, start the Pixeet app and follow the instructions. It is that easy.
Check my first hand held pano, my Computer Room, The case has a tripod mount at the nodal pont so with a monopod I know I can do much better. Here are many more examples virtual tours. Check out this HD example, make sure to view it full screen. HD panos requires a monthly subscription.
Pixeet is actually comprised of three parts: a fisheye lens, a case, and an app. The lens connects to an iPhone case with a magnetic ring around the camera that lets you mount the lens. You can also use the case to attach other iPhone 4s magnetic lenses. The app guides you thorough the process of making the panorama. You simply take four photos, which are then stitched together by the app, resulting in a 360-degree panorama photo, which is uploaded to the pixeet site.
Pixeet lets you upload up to 50 panoramas a month for free. You can also shoot video with Pixeet, but it doesn’t stitch together any of the scenes. Instead, it just gives you a wider angle with the fisheye lens, allowing you to capture more of your surroundings in the video.
- Super wide iPhone 4 or 4s .5x Wide Angle Lens
- Case has 2 tripod mounts!
- Shoot 14.75mm ultra wide photos and 14mm ultra wide video with your iPhone 4/4S
- .5x wide angle lens DOUBLES the area captured in your photos
- Add the big super wide lens on the front to shoot video at a stunning 14mm with your iPhone 4/4s
- All iPhone controls and charging port are available when case is
For More Information
Top features for Real Estate Photography
- Ultra-wide angle 24mm
- One of the thinnest and lightest long-zoom point-and-shoot cameras
- High-capacity battery, this camera can shoot as many as 1,000 images before needing a recharge
- Good in low-light situations: Consumer Reports also said this one got good pictures at the highest ISO of its non-SLR competitors
- 10x zoom camera with a 24-240mm range
- Three-inch LCD screen
- 720p HD video at 24 frames-per second.
- Auto Focus – Approx. 5.9 inches to infinity
- YouTube Video Capture Mode
- Handheld Night Scene function
Check out the reviews on Amazon.com: Casio EX-H10